Cheeryna Engineering Services
Cheeryna Engineering Services Nigeria Limited is a limited liability company under the laws of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Incorporated in 2009. Our area of expertise includes but not limited to building technology, civil and structural engineering, general contracting services, construction management and preconstruction planning services for projects of all sizes. We also provide services across oil and gas sector (Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation) EPIC, marine vessel support, Commissioning of oil and gas facilities and Allied Services.
Our business aim at inspiring innovation, utilizing the state of art equipment and integrity through a harmonious blend of competence and bringing the Nigeria standard to a global level. We have as our core values: safety, integrity, reliability and respect for our clients.
We cannot compromise our safety, work standard and delivery time. We remain committed to excellent performances, since our work thrives on precision and attention to details, while our reputation has grown on such character and conduct.
Since then, we have built a successful track record of major project delivery in Construction and Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Consulting and Installation (EPCI); supported by strong technical partnerships, an established base of capable local staff, marine logistics vessels, Offshore, Installation, Maintenance and Repair (OMIR) services and unswerving commitment to HSE.
We believe in the fundamental importance of the promotion of trust, teamwork and professionalism and we are very much on ground to solve real time problem in a professional and ethical manner. We emphasize prompt and quality delivery of our services. Cheeryna Engineering Services Nigeria Limited is founded with the spirit of achievement and professional conduct of excellence.
To create superior value for all our stakeholders through excellence satisfactory delivery of products and services using our network of vast and effective resources and by consistently embracing continuous improvement process across all areas of services.
To be a globally recognized organization by achieving extraordinary results for our customers, building satisfying careers for our people, and earning a fair return on the value we deliver.
- Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety as well as the safety of others.
- Integrity: Honour all commitments to our customers, employees and shareholders while conducting business with unwavering high standards of honesty, trust, professionalism and ethical behavior.
- Quality: Put the interests of our customers first and be dedicated to providing an individualized business experience that assures customer satisfaction and earns their unwavering loyalty.
- Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
- Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
- Respect: We value diversity and equality. It makes us stronger, more innovative, and better positioned for success. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, nationality, religion, identity, experience, and any other unique attribute.
- Strengthen client base by ensuring excellence and innovation in service delivery
- Enhance capability using the “build-borrow-buy” growth pathway
- Create and sustain strategic relationships that will guarantee superior delivery in a synergistic manner
- Recruit, retain and reward high-performance employees
LEVERAGE ON SISTER COMPANIES:
We have sister companies that provide complementary services and have remarkable track records in oil support services especially in construction and marine logistics.
- Government International
- Oil Companies
- Oil bearing communities
We aggressively recruit and retain the best talents to ensure high performance.
We have developed a remarkable reputation with several financial institutions within and outside Nigeria and currently maintain a solid financial base to execute major projects.